We are known to render several value added Regulatory Trade Compliance
services to the service & manufacturing industry in field of import-export for meeting day to day regulatory compliance from different government departments. In addition, we also help clients in obtaining special license / NOC from the concerned departments.
We along with our dedicated channel partners render several value added services for meeting day to day regulatory compliance from the following departments :
- Ministry of Environment , Forests & Climate Control ( MOEF & CC)
- Legal Metrology Department
- Wireless Planning & Coordination (WPC) Wing Of The Ministry Of Communications
- Animal Quarantine Department
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
For more details please click on the links given below
- There are certain guidelines defined in the EXIM (export & import) Policy regarding exporting and importing of goods. The entire procedure includes the submission of application, which is followed by obtaining sanction, assurance and release order for the consignment. Complete and revised information from the Government
- The import and export of certain goods require a special license or permission in the form of No Objection Certificate (NOC) from various departments.
Ace Consulting Engineers is a professionally managed Legal Metrology Registration consultant for obtaining Model Approval Certificate as per the Legal Metrology Approval of Model Rules, 2011 of Ministry of Consumer Affairs for Measuring & Weighing Instruments / equipment / devices.
Our company renders efficient Legal Metrology Consultancy services. We help clients for Registration in Legal Metrology Act. Our team provides complete assistance of registration keeping in view of the requirements of The Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules.
The Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011
- The Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011 has been framed under section 52(2)(j) and (q) of the Act and has, since, been amended several times, the latest being made under Notification bearing no. GSR 359(E) dated 06.06.2013.(1st amendment of 2013).
- Every manufacturer or packer or importer of packaged commodities require Registration under the Rule 27 within 90 days of starting business.
- A registration may be made with the Controller of the state where the factory is located Registration with any authority is valid throughout the country for items and for factories / premises mentioned in the Registration Certificate. Once registration is made, additions and alterations can be made by filing an application before the same authority.
ACE is a professionally managed BIS Registration consultant company for BIS Certification for Indian and foreign manufacturer who want to sell their product in India. Our qualified team renders end to end BIS Certification services for IT and Electronics products.
Compulsory Registration Scheme (CRS) contains a list of products that are mandatory to get BIS Registration Certificate before launching in India. All manufacturers need to apply for BIS Certificate, which assure that their products are safe for the consumers in India.
Consulting services for obtaining BIS Registration of Electronic & IT Equipments for Importers.
- Offering Approval From Drugs Controller General India Medical device registration consultant
- Cosmetics Product registration with CDSCO for import of Cosmetics product in India.
- Medical Device Registration with CDSCO for import of Medical Devices in India. (where predicate Device is already available in India)
- Diagnostic Kit/ In-vitro Medical Device Registration with CDSCO for Import in India
- Drugs Registration & Import permission from CDSCO
- SUGAM Registration of Indian Agent/Importer on CDSCO Portal.