We are known to render several value added Regulatory Trade Compliance
services to the service & manufacturing industry in field of import-export for meeting day to day regulatory compliance from different government departments. In addition, we also help clients in obtaining special license / NOC from the concerned departments.
We along with our dedicated channel partners render several value added services for meeting day to day regulatory compliance from the following departments :
- Ministry of Environment , Forests & Climate Control ( MOEF & CC)
- Legal Metrology Department
- Wireless Planning & Coordination (WPC) Wing Of The Ministry Of Communications
- Animal Quarantine Department
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
For more details please click on the links given below
- There are certain guidelines defined in the EXIM (export & import) Policy regarding exporting and importing of goods. The entire procedure includes the submission of application, which is followed by obtaining sanction, assurance and release order for the consignment. Complete and revised information from the Government
- The import and export of certain goods require a special license or permission in the form of No Objection Certificate (NOC) from various departments.